Central to Riverglen House's philosophy is that a resident's surroundings must be attractive, safe and assume the role of becoming a resident's home in every respect. In addition to the fifty spacious private apartments, there are beautifully appointed common areas consisting of the Library, the Country Kitchen and the Dining Room, the Hair Salon and separate Spa.
The outdoor grounds offer a spectacular encounter with the Ammonoosuc River and the famous River Walk, and access to the Covered Pedestrian Bridge, connecting us directly to Littleton's Historic Main Street. When the weather is cold or inclement, solaria with potted plants are located on each floor to provide intimate places for peaceful contemplation or small gatherings.
Amenities and Services
- Sunny, spacious dining room overlooking the river serves three healthy meals everyday
- Activity center with big screen TV
- Solariums on each floor provides residents with "indoor porches"
- Country Kitchen for residents' use and entertaining
- A library for quiet gatherings
- Emergency call system including personal pendants and pull chains in all bathrooms
- 24-hour a day staffing
- Non-smoking environment
- Private mailboxes
- Laundry facilities for residents
- Hair salon for men and women
- Spa facilities
- A kitchenette in each residence with ample storage area
- Private baths with easy access shower and safety grab bars
- Internet access in the Library
- Individual unit radiant heat to maintain you own comfort
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Participation in social and recreational activities onsite
- Located next to the Littleton Senior Center
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service available
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with benches, gazebo and covered pedestrian bridge to downtown Littleton
Riverglen House arranges and facilitates the residents' local transportation.
Littleton Regional Hospital provides van service from Riverglen to all physicians who have their offices at the hospital - usually on 24 hour notice. Wheelchair accessible.
The Senior Center, next door to Riverglen House, has two vans which provide transportation to seniors - usually on 24 hour notice. Some services from the Senior Center can be scheduled daily. Wheelchair accessible. 603-444-6050
Dave's Taxi provides Riverglen residents a 10% discount. Dave operates 24 hours a day, everyday but Thanksgiving and Christmas. Riverglen residents are given a voucher at time of service and then are billed later. 603-444-0407